The words « AUJOURD’HUI», « we », « us » or « our » used in this document are all references to AUJOURD’HUI.
Protection of your data is very important to us. We have implemented measures to ensure that any personal information or data that we obtain from you is processed in accordance with the accepted principles and practices of good information handling.
1. What does our policy privacy cover?
2. What are personal data?
We can collect, store and use the following personal data:
- Name, address, email address and phone number;
- Information on your computer, about your access and use of this website (including geographic location, type of browser , referral source, dwell time and pages accessed);
- Any other information you would like to share with us.
3. Collection and use of data
We collect visitor’s data as follows:
- If you call us or send us a request by email or by any other way we will use your data to answer your questions and reply to your requests.
- When you visit our website, we may collect automatically some data of yours.
- Telephone calls may be recorded for safety reasons and regulatory purposes. They may also be assessed for our quality control procedures.
- If you send us your resume we may keep your data in case of a future professional opportunity. If you prefer us not to keep it, please let us know by email and we will delete your data as soon as possible.
You expressly authorize us to use your personal data in order to:
- Administer the website, run some security tests and improve the website protection;
- Enhance your browsing experience by customizing the website;
- Enable you to use the services which are available on the website;
- Send you general commercial communications (non-promotional);
- Send you the requested notifications you expressly asked for by email;
- Send you marketing communications related to our activities that we found relevant for you (please let us know if you do not want to receive these communications anymore);
- Give to third parties statistical information about our users - but these information will not be used to identify individual users;
- Process applications and complaints you make or made about you in connection with the website.
We may communicate your personal data to our partners in order to enable them to provide services which are necessary for the proper execution of our own services. We respect your privacy and will not make any commercial use of your personal data involving third parties or non-affiliated firms without your express authorization.
4. Disclosed information
Furthermore, we may disclose your information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by the law;
- For the purposes of a legal action or a eventual legal action;
- To establish, exercise or defend our rights (including for fraud prevention or reducing credit risk).
5. Safety of your personal data
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational measures and precautions to avoid any loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
- We will store all your personal data in our secure systems.
- Internet data transmission is by nature insecure and we are unable to guarantee the security of the information you transfer on Internet.
6. Your rights
This website is subject to a declaration with the National Commission for Data Protection and Liberties (CNIL-France) under the law n°77-17 of 6th, January 1978, which number is 1856979v0.
Pursuant to this law, Internet users can access, rectify, modify and delete any personal data by submitting a written notice by mail or email.
You have the right to ask us at any time, by email, not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. On a practical level, you either expressly accept in advance the use of your personal date for marketing purposes, or we will offer you the possibility to decide that your personal data will not be used for marketing purposes anymore.
7. Information update
Please keep us informed of any change or update about your personal data.
9. Governing law and jurisdiction
What are cookies and why are we using them?
Cookies are small text files that are temporary placed on your computer by websites that you visit. Those cookies are essential to distinguish you from the other users of our website, thus allowing us to offer you the best experience when you navigate through it. Our website will, for instance, remember your last visit, the language you chose and the products you consulted. Those cookies also help us to enhance our website by observing use that users make of it.
Which type of cookies do we use?
Our cookies collect system information such as your Internet Protocol («IP») address, the internet browser and operating system you use, the number of pages viewed and visits, your activity and how frequently you return on the website. These cookies allow us to establish statistics, volume of traffic and utilisation of our website’s components.
There are two types of cookies:
- Session cookies, containing browser information, are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Nothing is stored on your computer once your navigation is over.
- Persistent cookies, which permit to store information between two visits, allow us to recognize you as a regular client and to adapt the website accordingly. They remain on your computer when you have gone offline for several minutes to two years, depending on the cookie.
- These statistical data on our users’ navigation are secured and contain no personal information permitting the user’s identification.
- In addition to our own cookies, we work with Google Analytics to help us analyze how the website is used. The information generated by these cookies (including your IP address) is transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports for us on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and Internet usage. Please note that Google only receive your IP address, which is not sufficient to identify you, or your computer device, individually.
- Google cookies are those beginning “_ut”.
- For more information, please consult this page and the Google privacy’s policy.
How to opt out ?
Most web browsers give users the option to delete or disable cookies. You can usually find out how to do so by referring to the menu bar of your browser, or by visiting the browser developer’s website. This should explain you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies; how to be warned when you receive new cookies; and disable all cookies.
To opt out of Google Analytics analysis, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Please note that disabling cookies will restrain or limit your access to the website.