Terms and conditions
16 Rue de Beaune
Telephone number 09-52 75 67 68
Email : email@example.com
A limited liability company with a share capital of € 2000,-
Registered office is at 38 rue de Verneuil , 75007 Paris
Registered with the Greffe du Tribunal de Commerce de Paris Register under number 798 597 266 R.C.S.
This website is published by:
4824 AH Breda
Telefoonnummer : 076 785 15 26
emailadres : firstname.lastname@example.org
The publishing director is:
This website is hosted by:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
AUJOURDHUI.PARIS is a specialized website aimed at promoting and disseminating services provided by the company Aujourd’hui in renovation and interior design of real properties, all over the world.
1. Description of the Services
AUJOURD’HUI is a free website in the English and French languages (the “Website”) providing a combination of services to promote and disseminate services provided by the company AUJOURD’HUI namely: Renovating and interior design of real properties. All services provided by AUJOURD’HUI and made available to the user are detailed on the Website (the “Services”).
These Terms govern the consultation and use of the Services provided by AUJOURD’HUI through its Website.
AUJOURD’HUI provides the user the Website and Services subject to his acceptance, without limitation or qualification, and his compliance with these Terms. Consulting or using the Website shall imply acceptance, without limitation, of these Terms. The user who disagrees with full or part of these Terms should neither access to the Website nor use it.
3. Access to the Website and Services
The Website is available at the address http://aujourdhui.paris. AUJOURD’HUI accounts on Facebook, Google+ and Instagram enable the user to access the Website. The Services are freely and exclusively available online on AUJOURD’HUI Website. AUJOURD’HUI uses its reasonable efforts to ensure that the Website and the Services are accessible and available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
The AUJOURD’HUI website is a interior design advertising website.
The photos and information contained in the advertisements are not contractual.
- The user of the website is invited to liaise with the AUJOURD’HUI team to get more information about interior design projects and furniture offered for sale.
Should you be interested in the design services, please liaise with Natalie or Paul. They will give you more information about the operating terms and conditions of the AUJOURD’HUI team. We will then offer you to sign an agreement in view of the project under the conditions agreed upon together.
4. Modifications and updates of the Website and the Services
The Website and Services may need updates from time to time. These updates may temporarily disrupt use of the Website or Services and are designed to improve, enhance, and further develop the Website or Services and may take the form of bug fixes, enhanced functions, new Service offerings, and updated Services. The user agrees to receive such updates as part of his use of the Services.
5. Restrictions of use
The user undertakes to use the Website following the instructions that appear on his screen. The user shall not use the Website and Services in a manner that may contravene these Terms, the current regulations, and more generally, that may infringe the rights or undermine the reputation or image of AUJOURD’HUI
Therefore, the user will do none of the following:
- Interfere in any way with the proper functioning of the Website and Services;
- Post or store on the Website any software, information, data, databases, music, audio, video or audiovisual files, photographs, images, documents text, digital files or other material that breaches or infringes anyone’s intellectual-property rights (including copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents or confidential information);
- Display, send, transmit any content of any kind that AUJOURD’HUI believe to be, at its sole discretion, xenophobia, racism, incitement to racial hatred, pedophilia, pornography, insult, defamation, incitement to murder, or infringement to the rights of third parties whatsoever;
- Conduct or promote any illegal activities while using the Website or Services;
- Attempt to gain access to secured parts of the Website or Services to which you do not possess rights of access or obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, content, or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Website or Services;
- Upload or transmit any form of virus or other malicious code;
- Use the Websites or Services to generate unsolicited email advertisements or spam;
- Collect personal data posted on the Website, in particular for commercial purpose;
- Display the Website’s content or property without the express prior written permission of an authorized representative of AUJOURD’HUI ;
The user acknowledges that the use of the Website and Services is exclusively personal and private and thus renounce any collective use of the Website or Services’ content, any reproduction, representation, resale, exchange, lease, transfer to a third party, adaptation, correction, whether free of charge or for valuable consideration, of all or part of the Website, Services or their contents.
6. AUJOURD’HUI intellectual property rights
AUJOURD’HUI retains all intellectual property rights relating to the Website and Services or any material made available to the user, including the Website as is, the related names or signs, logos, databases and domain names belonging to AUJOURD’HUI or its partners, and all photos, designs and texts on the Website.
Neither title nor intellectual property rights are transferred to the user by access to the Website or Services.
Therefore, according to the Intellectual Property Code, any representation, reproduction, modification, imitation, denaturation and/or exploitation in whole or in part of these intellectual property rights related to the Website or Services, by any means or on any medium, without the express prior written permission of AUJOURD’HUI are strictly forbidden and involve the civil and criminal liability of the user.
AUJOURD’HUI intends to disclose the Website and Services for the sole purpose of providing access via internet, from a computer or a telephone terminal with access to telecommunications network enabling access to internet network.
7. Personal data protection
AUJOURD’HUI may collect personal information provided by the user on the Website. This includes user’s name, address, phone number and email address. This collection ensures in particular:
- The development of statistics on the traffic of the different parts of the Website;
- The sending to the users’ email addresses of responses, various information or announcements from the Website.
AUJOURD’HUI reserves the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing AUJOURD'HUI to disclose the identity of anyone posting any e-mail messages, or publishing or otherwise making available any materials that are believed to violate these Terms.
The user undertakes to indemnify and hold AUJOURD’HUI harmless from any breach of these Terms, including any use of the Website and Services other than as expressly authorized in these Terms.
The user hereby indemnifies AUJOURD’HUI and undertakes to keep it indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of our legal advisers) incurred or suffered by AUJOURD’HUI arising out of any breach by the user of any provision of these Terms, or arising out of any claim that the user has breached any provision of these Terms.
9. No Warranty / Disclaimer
The use of the website is at the user’s own risk.
The website is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied.
AUJOURD’HUI disclaims all warranties, including any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
AUJOURD’HUI does not warrant that the functions or content contained in the website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Moreover, AUJOURD’HUI does not undertake any obligation to update such information after it is posted or to remove such information if it is not, or is no longer accurate or complete.
10. Limitation of liability
AUJOURD’HUI will not be liable for any indirect damages, including loss of revenue or income or data or goodwill, arising out from the use of the website and content.
11. Governing Law
The Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of France. Any disputes between the user and AUJOURD’HUI and claims arising out of or relating to these Terms or the use of the Website by the user must be resolved before the Commercial Court of Paris.
12. Changes to the Terms
AUJOURD’HUI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, or otherwise change these Terms at any time.
The continued use of the Website constitutes the user’s acceptance of the Terms to be bound by these changes without limitation, qualification or change. If at any time the user determines that he does not accept these changes, he must stop using the Website.Contact us